Box Office Information
Hours of Operation:
Open 2 hours prior to ticketed events
Call Us: (340) 775-7877
Ticketing or Box Office Questions: email@example.com
General Inquires or Concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online: Click here to Order Tickets Online
In Person: Tickets may be purchased at the box office Monday through Friday 9:00AM- 5:00PM. In addition, the box office is open two hours prior to any performance. Pistarckle Theater is located at 4126 Annas Retreat, Tillett Gardens.
Phone: To order tickets by phone please call the box office, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM at (340) 775-7877.
No printer? No Problem! Be prepared to show the barcode on your smartphone or stop by our box office to have your tickets printed.
General Ticket Information
• NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
• Be sure to review your tickets to confirm the performance date and time.
• Events are subject to time and date change.
• All shows are reserved seating unless advertised as general admission.
• Not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
• Will call tickets may be picked up two hours before show time.
• Latecomers are seated at the discretion of Theater Management. You may be seated in an alternate location designated for late arrivals.
• All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age.
• The resale or attempted resale of a ticket at a higher price is strictly prohibited.
• Tickets are subject to availability.
Come as a group for great savings and great theater! Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more. Group rates are available for all performances at the Pistarckle Theater. Contact the box office at (340) 775-7877 or email@example.com.
Methods of Payment
The box office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for ticket purchases. Pistarckle Theater also sells and accepts Pistarckle Theater Subscriptions and Gift Certificates. Checks ARE NOT accepted.
Subscriptions start as low as $60. Click here for more information.
All programs and artists are subject to change. All sales are final. All tickets are non-refundable.
Pistarckle Theater hosts both general admission and reserved seating shows. Please see the event info to determine whether the date you’re attending is general admission or reserved seating.
Want a closer look? See below.