Parents: Be sure you are signed up on Pistarckle's WhatsApp for all important notices and communications!
Now accepting WAITLISTED applications for our 2018 Youth Musical Theater Summer Camp! Click here and apply now!
Live. Theater. Lives.
Heartfelt thanks to all for making our 28th Season possible, thanks to the continuing support of our patrons, donors, and community volunteers. Our 2018-19 Season will begin in October. Play selections include Evita! Click below to preview our full past 2017-18 Season
How Can YOU Support Pistarckle?
Pistarckle Theater is a non-profit 501c3 organization doing wonderful work in the Virgin Islands. Our programs are made possible by generous donations by people like you! Every dollar counts, and here are some of the programs that need your support:
AFTER SCHOOL YOUTH PROGRAMS:
· Foreign Language Films for High School Students
· Annual, Tri-Island Vento Shakespeare Festival for All Schools and Ages: April
· New Playwrights Festival for Youth & Adults: May
· Six-week Summer Musical Theater Camp for Ages 9 & Up: June & July
· Playwrighting Summer Camp for Ages 13 to 15, runs July 30 - August 24, 2018
· Internships: Students become advanced in the areas of technical theater and acting and consequently apply successfully to THE COLLEGES OF THEIR CHOICE.
Only you can ensure these services continue.
Next Up: Oliver! Presented by Pistarckle Theater Education Department through the Summer Musical Theater Camp, the last week of July 2018
We are a federally approved 501c-3 non-profit in excellent standing. Donations are necessary to continue the work that we feel so strongly about. Everything from supporting the tuition for a child in one of our summer programs to ensuring we have paper and ink to continue daily operations, every dollar helps us to achieve our goals and continue growing stronger.
Please consider selecting a recurring donation! Smaller frequent donations are easy on your checkbook and are a substantial help to the theater!